Click here for access to all our downloadable documents to speed your request process time.
Sample Request Form
Supply Request Form
For new customers, please register on our Customer Information Form.
Click here to log in to your account.
Click here to provide your feedback.
Food manufacturers are demanding faster time to results without sacrificing sensitivity and reliability. Many large customers are also insisting that any pathogen detection methods that manufacturers use have been validated for their specific product.
While many laboratory methods may perform as expected for some ingredients and/or finished products, others very well may cause interference in method performance. This is often referred to as the matrix effect. In addition, the state of the organisms at the time of detection may affect a diagnostics performance, especially dry injury in products such as pet foods.
Many manufacturers wish to test their product at levels that have not been traditionally validated, including 75, 100, 325 and 375 grams, in an effort to minimize test cost without decreasing testing of a lot.
- Diagnostic validations designed for the client’s products
- Validations of changes in diagnostic protocols to meet a specific client need or at the request of a diagnostic company
- Comparison studies for clients interested in evaluating a new diagnostic method in comparison to their current method
- Consulting on GLPs, and streamlining of lab work-flow and lab set-up
- Beta-testing for new diagnostics under development
- Educating clients on the diagnostic, in both the practical use and the technical aspects
- Working with diagnostic companies to understand client’s needs
We look forward to continuing to serve as an Application Center for many food diagnostics and methodologies. A certificate of validation is presented to the client upon successful completion of the study. Diagnostic companies find that this collaboration assists their own technical staff which is often limited and supports their sales staff. This service also benefits the food clients involved by providing confidence that the diagnostic is appropriate for their product and work flow.
We can provide our clients with comparison studies of current diagnostics with potential new purchases, validation of method modification, and education about the diagnostic and how it might be integrated into their current work flow.