Click here for access to all our downloadable documents to speed your request process time.
Sample Request Form
Supply Request Form
For new clients, please register on our Client Information Form.
Click here to provide your feedback.
The Research Department at Richter International designs and performs customized special projects to provide our clients with valuable microbiological information. We work with our clients’ professionals to develop projects tailored to their specific needs. We have extensive experience with:
- Microbial challenge and shelf life studies to satisfy FDA Food Code and food safety requirements.
- Efficacy testing of antimicrobials and preservatives
- Evaluating and modifying food formulations for microbial and physical stability
- Thermal process development and validation
- Client or matrix specific method and diagnostic validation
- Collecting pre-collaborative or collaborative
data for AOAC Research Institute review
We have extensive experience with developing and evaluating rapid food microbiology methods and sampling plans for detecting microbial pathogens and spoilage organisms in complex food matrices of any lot size and at any sample size, including sample compositing. We work with our clients to compare and contrast pathogen detection technologies and help in selecting the best diagnostic to fit specific needs. Possible diagnostics include:
- Isothermal Amplification
- Advanced Sample Composting
Our Research team has expertise in planning and preparing experiments as well as organizing and maintaining large data sets.
A research project typically follows this format:
- A client contacts Richter International regarding a special project. We work with the client to examine the available options and the best way to perform the project on the product to be tested. We are happy to provide our expertise in making recommendations or suggestions as to the appropriate way to perform a project.
- We send the client a written proposal explaining how we will perform the project. We encourage our clients to communicate with us regarding the proposal and any modifications or revisions they want to make.
- When the client approves of the project, the client signs the proposal and we schedule the project.
- When the project is complete, we will send a full written report with data collected during the study, as well as any applicable charts, graphs, tables, or photographs. We will also include an interpretation of the data, a concise summary of the project, and possible future projects.
To discuss research project design or other special project needs contact us at information@RichterInternational.com.